Library Policies and Procedures
Here are a few guidelines for students regarding book care and responsibility:
- Students are responsible for handling library books with care, since they are for everyone to share.
- Please keep books away from pets, food, all writing and coloring material, and all liquids.
- Any book damage should be reported to the library as soon as possible so we can attempt repairs.
- Library books may be kept for one week, then must be returned. A book may be renewed (2nd-5th grade only) if the student is not finished reading it. If a student does not return their book, they may not borrow another book until the overdue book is returned.
- If a book is lost or damaged, payment toward a replacement will be requested from the parents.