Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Santa Clara Unified School District. We have many opportunities for you to share your passion by supporting our students and schools and helping where you’re needed most.
Corporate and Nonprofit Volunteers
If you would like to make arrangements to volunteer as a group, please contact Partnerships Manager Steven Neese at (408) 423-2269.
Family and Community Volunteers
Volunteers must comply with the directions of the School Administration district COVID-19 requirements.
Please be aware that all volunteering is handled through the individual school sites and departments — we do not have a volunteer pool that is monitored at the district level.
Here are some steps to guide you through the volunteer process:
- Complete the online volunteer packet below, selecting the school* or department from the drop-down menu (fields in red are mandatory):
- Submit a copy of a photo ID, such as a Driver's License. If you will be volunteering in person, submit a copy of a current TB test.
- Documents should be scanned and attached to the volunteer packet.
- The site or department administrator will review the application and either approve or deny the request.
- The school site or department secretary will notify you when you are cleared to volunteer.